Monday, March 23, 2009

go shorty, its your birfday

Guess what? It's my birthday today!

Oh wow.

23.

23 on March 23rd.

:sigh:

i won't lie- getting older makes me nervous. Its not the wrinkles or grey hair that freaks me out, its the whole adult thing. I still want to be a toys-r-us kid!

But, on the other hand, I know that if I want to achieve all the things I have pictured for myself, I've seriously got to get moving. Maybe a lot of people are feeling that pressure to get it together. right? (this is when you chime in and say yes...even if the answer is no).

Well I guess I'm making the first step towards adulthood by going to work on my birthday. ugh. who the fuck didn't make it standard that people should just automatically get their birthdays off???

Whatever.

Work.
Quiet dinner with Neill.

and then before you know it....

I'll be 24!

Goals for 23?
Go back to school in some manner (please)
find happiness in the small moments (always)
treasure the people in my life (its only right)
grow more plants
and stop dressing like its 1995!

1 comment:

The Grand Duchy said...

i also have the urge to get my life together.