Tuesday, June 30, 2009

George's Ice-Cream and Sweets

Walked over here last night after dinner with my mom to try their ice-cream for the first time. Once inside though I found myself completely wooed by their delicious looking sweets. Um red velvet cake, HELLO??? my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

But, because I went there for ice-cream I made myself stick to the plan. Which I later regretted.

Their ice-cream is super delicious. Just like lots of other ice cream . . . like my delicious ben and jerrys that i already own in my fridge. what i don't have in my fridge is scrumptious red velvet cake. see why i made the wrong choice?

I will be back. And I will get my cake.

****Update 12/14/09****

I finally got my cake! And it was just as a delicious as I thought it was going to be. In fact, this time instead of making myself choose between ice cream and cake I just got both. And seriously, it was the best decision ever. Because what tastes better than cake? Cake and ice cream! I might have been a bit skeptical of George's deliciousness before, but now I'm a true convert.

No comments: