Monday, June 1, 2009

more creepy christians

So the murder of George Tiller really deserves a much more well thought out post because the whole thing is just ugly and infuriating, but I just can't wait to share this. It is from a blog called "Why Mommy is a Republican" so be ready to be enraged (or I suppose agree with what she says . . . but I don't want to go there).

To get you started, here are some snippets from the comments section of the blog . . .

"Tiller reaped what he sowed. And, like all dead abortionists, he left the world a better place purely by LEAVING IT"

"Murder is murder, even if the person murdered is a drug dealer, a child molester, or an abortionist" (I just love how being a doctor that performs abortions is equated here with molesting children)

"I'm thankful Tiller will kill no more children. He was a mass-murderer, and I'm thankful he's dead."

Personally, I am making a donation to the National Abortion Federation and I, unabashedly, encourage you to do the same.

No comments: