Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Alix Klingenberg Photography

I've had Alix bookmarked to review for months now. I've breezed through my other wedding related reviews, so I'm not sure why I've been procrastinating on this one. I think it has something to do with the fact that I highly doubt my unartistic self can adequately describe just  how awesomely wonderfully beautiful Alix's pictures are. Seriously wonderful. We received SO many compliments  on our engagement pictures and two friends actually booked her after seeing them! She took us - a normal looking couple - and made us look . . . .magazine worthy. But in a totally cool way - not stuffy magazine.

Not only does she have mad skills - but she is incredibly friendly. You have to be around your photographer ALL DAY for your wedding and so we really wanted someone with positive energy. Bless her soul, because Alix basically radiates positive vibes.

Plus, her prices are super competitive. While this definitely factored into our decision to choose Alix as our wedding photographer, after seeing our pictures I truly believe the work she does is priceless.

as in just do it. make it happen any way you can.

No comments: