Saturday, September 12, 2009

rainbows in the dark

last night, some of my classmates and myself checked out piece for some pizza and beer. I happily sipped on flat iron stout before switching to tall boys of strongbow. By the time we sat down and got our pizza, i was full from all the liquid! Of course, I didn't let that stop me from munching on a few pieces of spinach + black olive pizza. nom nom nom. I'm so relieved we all get along. It is quite a relief! Plus, Neill seemed to really hit it off with Daniel (the one boy in our class) and Mike (Edn'a bf). They were yapping away all night and I practically had to tear Neill away from them to go home. I heart my friendly hubby :)

Yesterday, I also stopped by Jenny Yoo to try on some dresses. Out of all of the dresses I tried on, this one was my favorite. But, I'm not sure if the design would be unflattering on me. Maybe it emphasizes the midsection too much? It was hard to tell because I was trying on dresses that were a size too small. I also liked this one. The thing I really liked about all of the dresses I tried on was how light they were! There was no crinoline and the lining was very comfortable. Also, they weren't heavy so it was easy to walk around. They just felt much more wearable than the other dresses I tried on at David's Bridal. Anyhoo, they are having some event at Lumen which sounds totally not my scene, but just for attending you get a 10% discount on anything you might buy. I'm not so sure if it is worth it yet, but I'm thinking about it. We shall see we shall see. I've got a few more places to visit before I make a decision :)

1 comment:

Rico said...

I like that dress a lot and I'm sure it's very flattering on you.

Also, I love piece and want some now. Also. there was something else but i forgot