Thursday, December 18, 2008

fantasy

Is it just me, or is the commercial for Britney Spears' perfume horribly wrong?

Man hunts woman and shoots her (because he just can't help himself). She was about to go off and do her own thing (world domination), but once she gets shot in the back she realizes that this is a fulfillment of her secret fantasy and so the hunter and the hunted are able to spend the rest of their lives together.

gross.

On the upside, I got the cutest little tabby cat tape dispenser at NRS' staff holiday luncheon. I love office supplies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the tape dispenser is cute :-)

the commercial is just kind of stupid if you ask me.

Stephanie said...

Catherine told me about your blog. Now I am rolling you, Rico, BK and Miriam. Awesome. I miss you.

Let's hang out.