Tuesday, December 30, 2008

twilight

oh

my


god.

I'm not sure why I'm like 100 years late on the whole twilight phenomena, but i read the first book yesterday. the entire book. I couldn't put it down! I'm ADDICTED. All I want to do is rush out to the nearest book store and buy the next three so I can devour them quickly.

I've already heard the last book is a bit of a letdown, but I don't even care.

Okay, and also. Whoa on the sexual tension. Its almost like a steamy romance novel! I was pretty close to creaming my pants. Edward is just so dreamy ::sigh::

i would really love to find a twilight themed bar back in chicago. mmmmm

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am so excited for you! Then you have to see the movie. At least you have your man next to you in bed. You can pretend he's a vampire!